Omnibus Insights is the perfect vehicle to gauge the opinions of 800 BC residents quickly, easily and accurately at a fraction of the cost of a stand-alone project.
Insights West has successfully predicted 23 election outcomes using our sampling, panel and research expertise. We’ve also helped clients to craft, field and disseminate polls to the public and the media on a range of topics such as discrimination, the grizzly hunt, and housing affordability, as well as tackled marketing questions on communications impact, usage and awareness, and competitive intelligence.
For less than $1000 a question, with discounts available for bulk buying/multiple questions, Omnibus Insights provides:
- Questionnaire design consultation
- A weekly fielding window
- Survey results from n=800 British Columbians, proportionate by age, gender, and region
- Written factum with PowerPoint presentation available as an add-on
- Optional press-release add-on
- Detailed tables with cross-tabulations of standard variables (age, gender, region etc.)
Omnibus Insights offers several advantages. For more information, contact:
Vice President, Public Affairs