It was only back in the Spring of 2012 that Insights West opened it’s doors. It’s not an uncommon startup story—a bootstrapped startup with big ideas and big aspirations poised to set the world on fire! Our humble beginnings began with Steve Mossop setting out on his own in a basement office to build a full-service research firm that businesses could turn to for leading-edge tools and insights-driven solutions. We look back on these humble beginnings to see just how far we have come in such a short time, and we are proud to say . . .
- We work with some of the best clients in Canada.
- We have built a great team of some of the most talented researchers.
- We have built Western Canada’s largest and most representative online panel.
- We have created Brand Reputation Insights, Western Canada’s largest brand tracking tool with over 350 brands in our normative database.
- We have designed Creative Test Insights to test your creative campaigns (TV/Radio/Digital) with nearly 200 ads for comparison.
- We acquired SmartPoint’s facility and re-opened it as Vancouver’s premier focus group facility, Vancouver Insights Centre.
- We have conducted over 1000 research studies covering everything from fear of bed-bugs to opposition to oil pipelines.
We are pleased to announce that we are now moving the Vancouver team from our humble Gastown beginnings to a fresh new office in Yaletown. Our new address as of February 1:
Suite 304, 1140 Homer Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2X6 [view map]
All phone numbers will remain the same.
Thank you to our clients, partners and friends for being a big part of getting us here!
— The team at Insights West