A year ago, Insights West took ownership of one of Vancouver’s most highly regarded focus group and meeting facilities, re-branding it and re-opening it as Vancouver Insights Centre. Since then, we have conducted and hosted over 150 focus groups and have recruited over 1000 participants from our “Your Insights” panel.
We’ve also made several changes to bring you the best qualitative experience in Vancouver. Here’s our top 10 list of the most impactful changes we have made this past year:
- Hiring new hosts and a new facility coordinator.
- Refreshing the entire look, with new paint, plants and custom signage and artwork.
- Mounting wall-to-wall magnetic white boards in the Exploration Room.
- Installing a brand-new kitchen, conveniently located close to the viewing rooms.
- Establishing a brand-new, fresh website.
- Setting up a conference phone.
- Expanding our take out menus and employing new caterers in our Yaletown neighbourhood.
- Utilizing our very large and growing “Your Insights” panel of 30,000 members for participant recruitment, and finding those hard to reach segments.
- Freshly stocking our viewing room with a selection of BC wines, and a new selection of both healthy and indulgent snacks.
- Implementing new software (Toluna and Voxco) to help us efficiently recruit and confirm participants from our panel.
To see some of these changes, take a virtual tour:
To help us celebrate this anniversary—we are offering brand-new clients 20% off when they come to us directly to book a facility and recruit participants! Please reach out to email@example.com.
We’re excited to see where this next year takes us! Stay tuned for upcoming developments regarding the facility!