Brand Reputation Insights (BRI) is a low-cost, subscription-based research tool that measures how a company’s brand stacks up against its competition and 425+ other Canadian brands.
- Tracking brand performance is essential – Reputation is volatile and perceptions can change based on news events, marketing campaigns, competitive actions, etc;
- Context is everything – Benchmark your brand against 425+ other brands including your competitive set;
- What is driving your brand? – Understand key drivers for your brand;
- Understand the impact of digital – Shows the impact of digital interactions on overall corporate reputation scores;
- Evaluate your strategy – Period-over-period comparison with BRI’s unique subscription model
- Low-cost – Robust tracking, yet very cost-effective.
What do we get?
- PowerPoint executive summary of results
- 600 completed surveys with a representative sample of adults
- Detailed tabulations
- Analysis of performance scores among various demographic groups
See why the BCCHF chose the Brand Reputation Insights tool and how the organization is applying the insights. →
For more information on Brand Reputation Insights, contact:
Daile MacDonald, Research Director