52% of Canadian employees would consider leaving or are planning to leave their current job.* What can you as an employer do to retain staff?
Why Employee Satisfaction Insights?
- Insights West’s involvement gives employees reassurance that results are confidential
- Fast turnaround
- Recent national, BC and Alberta normative comparisons
- Expert question design
- Projectable, quantifiable data
- Cost effective
- Add-on tools
What is Employee Satisfaction Insights?
A tool that allows even smaller companies the ability to not only accurately assess employee satisfaction, but compare results for their employees to normative benchmarks to identify areas of particular strength or weakness. Insights West provides the benefits that only a professional research firm and objective third party can when it comes to employee research. Measures on various key dimensions provide details on why employees are satisfied (or not) without overloading you with too many metrics to understand. And without overloading your employees with a long questionnaire. Driver analysis provides an analytical understanding of what specific elements are driving satisfaction for your employees and how that differs from other work environments.
- 8-10 minute survey
- Employee Satisfaction Insights measures:
- Overall rating
- Likelihood to recommend as a place to work
- Ratings for 15 drivers of satisfaction with the option to include others to customize the survey
- Attitudes to a bank of 8 key employee engagement attributes
What do we get and how much does Employee Satisfaction Insights cost?
- $5,000 – $15,000
- PowerPoint summary of results
- Detailed tables
- Driver analysis specific to your organization
- Comparisons against our normative database
- 12-15 customized questions
Insights West is a progressive, Western-based full service marketing research company with a passion for strategic thinking, client service and innovation.
Please contact us for more information on Employee Satisfaction Insights:
Jane Ha-Trapp, Vice President
*National Employee Satisfaction Insights study of 477 Canadian employees conducted by Insights West in June-July 2013.