The Your Insights Multicultural Panel provides faster & more affordable insights into the opinions & perspectives of the Chinese & South Asian populations in Metro Vancouver.
BC is well known for having one of the most ethnically diverse regions in the world — today over 43% of Metro Vancouverites have Asian ancestry, the two largest segments being Chinese and South Asian. However, until now, these groups have been hard to reach and multicultural research has traditionally been expensive and time consuming.
Recognizing a need for better, faster, and more affordable access to the large and important multicultural population, Insights West recently launched our online Your Insights Multicultural Panel. Using creative approaches to target these groups where they live, work, and play, we are building the Your Insights Multicultural Panel to become the strongest and most representative multicultural panel in Western Canada — offering affordable on-demand access to the opinions and perspectives of the Chinese and South Asian populations in Metro Vancouver.
What are the advantages of the Your Insights Multicultural Panel?
- Over 3,000 Chinese and South Asian Metro Vancouver residents & growing
- Over 100 data points for efficient sampling of target population
- Recently recruited panellists are fresh & engaged
- Lower incidence of professional respondents and higher incidence of single panel membership
- Broad & fine tuned recruiting strategies designed to build a more robust, diverse panel while maintaining balanced composition
- Representative population sub-segments include mother tongue, country of birth, length of time in Canada, language spoken at home, etc.
- Less weighting of results means greater reliability
Highly Engaged Panellists
- Higher than industry average response rates
- Generous reward & incentive program
- Meaningful participation through panellist interaction & sharing of findings
In Language Capabilities
- In-language surveys & translation services
- Panellist support services in both Cantonese & Mandarin
For more information on the Your Insights Multicultural Panel, or how you can partner with us to grow our panel, contact:
Daile MacDonald, Research Director
Chang Song, Senior Data Analyst & Chinese Research Specialist