Exceptional client and participant experience
- Unique Yaletown rustic decor with comfortable modern furniture.
- Discovery rooms have plenty of room and wall space to run the most creative moderation exercises.
- Ceiling mounted LCD projectors with screens, wrap around cork board with ledges, flip charts and white boards.
- Ample client lounges and observation rooms can host up to fifteen people and feature fully stocked bar fridges, sweet, savoury and health conscious snacks, courtesy phones, comfortable lounge chairs and workstations.
- Experienced, friendly, service-oriented hosts.
- Eight years of proven processes and systems ensure everything runs perfectly.
- Easy access from Vancouver International Airport and all parts of the Lower Mainland via the SkyTrain’s Canada Line.
- Ample street and underground parking.
- Convenient hotels and restaurants nearby in Vancouver’s vibrant Yaletown.
- Memorable catered meals from some of the best restaurants in Vancouver.
- Professional quality audio/video recording.
- Web streaming for remote viewing.
- 60 inch viewing monitors.
- Translator room and equipment for simultaneous translation.
Participant recruiting from one of the largest panels of its kind
- We use dozens of sources to recruit participants, including our fresh panel of over 30,000 members, all of whom have joined within the past four years.
- We are able to reach hard to find sub-segments of any population including connecting to Asian and South Asian markets through our multi-cultural sub panel.